Research & Policy Analysis
The Office of Research and Policy Analysis (ORPA) provides data and analysis for decision-making, strategic planning, and accountability as well as institutional effectiveness.
Our office supports KCTCS' vision to be the primary provider of skilled talent to grow Kentucky by:
- Conducting research to identify emerging trends and assess institutional performance
- Providing coordination and support for research activities at the college level
- Ensuring system-wide compliance with state and federal reporting requirements
- Furthering development of Decision Support System and other information tools
- Responding to external and internal requests for information