The KCTCS Foundation
The KCTCS Foundation, Inc.
Welcome to the not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) fundraising area of KCTCS. The Foundation was established in 1999 to advance the vision, mission, goals and objectives of KCTCS and be a cooperative and supportive resource for foundations and funding for the System.
The Foundation's Goals:
- Advance the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of KCTCS.
- Start, lead and coordinate the private-sector development programs and activities of KCTCS.
- Raise private funds for system-wide initiatives and needs.
- Generate support from state, regional, and national corporations and foundations.
- Provide guidance on managing and investing of private funds.
- Act as a cooperative and supportive resource for college foundations.
- Be a friend-raiser and advocate for the System.
- Counsel and advise the KCTCS President.
KCTCS Foundation, INC. Board of Trustees
Board Of Trustees
Ms. Stephanie Bell, Chair
Mr. Scott Seger, Past Chair
Mr. Christopher (Chris) Perry, Treasurer
Ms. Pamela Smith-Wright, Secretary
Mr. Brandon Fogle, Northern Region President South Central Bank Elizabethtown
Mr. John L. Gohmann, PNC Regional President Lexington Market PNC Bank Lexington
Mr. Frank Jemley, III, Executive Director Kentucky Association of Manufacturers Frankfort
Mr. Lee Lingo, Lingo Consulting Crestwood
Mr. Greg Wheeler, Sr. Vice President for U.S. Sales & Global Programs Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions Cincinnati Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions
KCTCS Presidents Appointee
Dr. Jennifer Lindon
President, Hazard Community and Technical College
Mr. James Lee Stevens
Chair, KCTCS Board of Regents
Dr. Larry Ferguson
Acting President, KCTCS
Mr. Scott Tracy
Executive Director Assistant Vice President of Philanthropy, KCTCS Versailles
Want to Give?
You can provide a cash gift through our online form, or you can learn more about the ways to give. Or contact us to set up a gift or get more information.