The KCTCS Foundation
The KCTCS Foundation, Inc.
Welcome to the not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) fundraising area of KCTCS. The Foundation was established in 1999 to advance the vision, mission, goals and objectives of KCTCS and be a cooperative and supportive resource for foundations and funding for the System.
The Foundation's Goals:
- Advance the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of KCTCS.
- Start, lead and coordinate the private-sector development programs and activities of KCTCS.
- Raise private funds for system-wide initiatives and needs.
- Generate support from state, regional, and national corporations and foundations.
- Provide guidance on managing and investing of private funds.
- Act as a cooperative and supportive resource for college foundations.
- Be a friend-raiser and advocate for the System.
- Counsel and advise the KCTCS President.
KCTCS FOundation, INc. Board of Trustees
Mr. Scott Seger, Chair
Mr. Barry S. Bishop, Past Chair
Ms. Stephanie Bell, Treasurer
Ms. Pamela Smith-Wright, Secretary
Dr. Kay Yates, KCTCS Foundation, Inc. Interim Director
Dr. Paul B. Czarapata
Ms. Lisa V. Desmarais
Chair, KCTCS Board of Regents
Mr. Brandon Fogle
Chair, ECTC Foundation Board of Directors
Mr. John L. Gohmann
Dr. Jennifer Lindon
President, Hazard Community and Technical College
Mr. Lee Lingo
Mr. Chris Perry