Office of Research and Policy Analysis
The mission of the Office of Research and Policy Analysis (ORPA) is to provide information and analysis for administrative and programmatic decision-making, strategic planning and accountability, and institutional effectiveness.
Our Factbooks include enrollment information, student demographics, graduation rates, and more.
Information and guidelines for how to request KCTCS data for dissertations and external partners.
Research Briefs and Studies
Summaries and reports on the wages and demands of occupations in Kentucky and the applicability of programs offered by our colleges.
Information on our KCTCS Strategic Plan and Action Plan.
Useful websites that can help explain the world of higher education.
Index of Dashboards
View a comprehensive list of our interactive dashboards.
KY Education to Workforce GIS Application
An online data system that allows users to explore networks and trends in education and workforce alignment.
ORPA supports the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS)'s vision to be the primary provider of skilled talent to grow Kentucky by:
- Conducting research to identify emerging trends and assess institutional performance
- Providing coordination and support for research activities at KCTCS colleges
- Ensuring systemwide compliance with state and federal reporting requirements
- Furthering development of the Decision Support System and other information tools
- Responding to external and internal requests for information
For questions about the research we do, requesting data, our human subject policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.