System Office Financial Aid exists to provide Leadership, Support and Service for the Financial Aid Office of the KCTCS System as well as the System as a whole.
We do this through:
- Administrative and processing support for the colleges to help provide a seamless and integrated enrollment experience for students.
- Capable and diligent oversight helping ensure regulatory compliance system wide.
- providing training opportunities for financial aid related training for appropriate college personnel.
- Aligning our efforts with other offices to support the Strategic Enrollment Management efforts of the system.
- Creation and implementation of a centralized processing center that will provide significant adminsitrative and processing support for the financial aid offices of each college.
- Providce greater standardization in policy and procedures for the system in an effort to enhance the student experience and ensure greater regulatory compliance.
- Implementation of Regent 8 Software that will provide significant processing efficiencies, streatlined workflow processes and will eventually allow us to participate int he Competency Based Education arena.