We expect that all who communicate on behalf of the college or system will follow the standards in this document. Use this checklist to ensure you’ve used the brand correctly.
- Define your audience and what you’d like them to do.
- Include at least one key message.
- Correctly use fonts and the color palette.
- Choose photos that are inspiring and relevant to your audience.
- Ensure you are using the correct logo and not a retired version.
- Write your copy keeping Julie in mind.
- Does the material reflect our centering idea and brand promise of A Better Life?
- Does the material reflect your college proof points?
- Double check phone numbers, links and other information to ensure accuracy.