KCTCS Board of Regents Resource Optimization Committee Special Meeting
KCTCS BOR Resource Optimization Committee Meeting
9:00 a.m. (ET), April 8, 2022
- Call to Order, Roll Call, and Declaration of Quorum
- Review of Committee Charge
- Data Review for Student Focused Goals
- Student enrollment data spreadsheet by college including trends for in person
- Online course quality data.
- Dual Credit course data, and differences by location.
- EID initiative for student success.
- Discussion on alignment of personnel: positions, job descriptions, and other efficiency ideas.
- Discussion on property utilization and further study to determine long term resource
- Discussion on problem areas within the colleges.
- Establish two primary goals in each of the following areas:
- Student Success.
- Employee retention, recruitment, job satisfaction, and success.
- Physical plant efficiencies and further study.
- Next Meeting
**this meeting will be held via Microsoft TEAMS